It’s not even half a year since crypto exchange Bitpanda announced a $170 million Series B — when, back in March, Austria’s first unicorn was being valued at $1.2 billion. Today it’s topping that: Announcing a $263 million Series C, led by Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, with the fintech startup now valued at a whopping $4.1 billion — more than 3x its earlier valuation as crypto trading continues cooking with gas.Read more on TechCrunch
- The ‘crypto winter’ is coming — but just how bad will it be?
- Quadrata Announces $7.5 Million Seed Round, Led by Dragonfly Capital
- Talos Raises $105 Million Series B Funding Round As Institutional Adoption Of Digital Assets Accelerates
- Venly Raises 21 Million Euros in Series A to Bring More Users Into Web3
- Tesseract unveils yield platform to help mid-size crypto firms compete with Binance and Coinbase