French startup Lydia is entering a whole new category by adding trading to its financial super app later this year. The company is partnering with Bitpanda for this feature. Lydia users will be able to buy, hold and sell American and European shares, precious metals, cryptocurrencies and ETFs.Read more on TechCrunch
- The ‘crypto winter’ is coming — but just how bad will it be?
- Quadrata Announces $7.5 Million Seed Round, Led by Dragonfly Capital
- Talos Raises $105 Million Series B Funding Round As Institutional Adoption Of Digital Assets Accelerates
- Venly Raises 21 Million Euros in Series A to Bring More Users Into Web3
- Tesseract unveils yield platform to help mid-size crypto firms compete with Binance and Coinbase